To license cartoon image(s) for print, web, teaching or presentation use, then download them instantly:
1) When you have finished searching, click "View Basket" (at the top of the search page or the bottom of any other page) to view or edit your selection.
2) When viewing the shopping basket, scroll down to select the license category that applies to your use/publication for each cartoon (details of the license categories are at the bottom of the shopping basket page).
3) When you are happy with your selection and have selected a license category for each image, click "Proceed to Checkout" to pay for your cartoons.
4) At the checkout, follow the instructions on-screen to pay by credit/debit card or on account.
5) Once your transaction has been authorised, you will be given instant access to enter your own private download area to download your high resolution version(s) of the cartoon(s) for printing (if you paid by credit/debit card, click "Complete Order" after confirmation that your transaction was successful). You will also be sent an automated order confirmation by email.
6) If you lose or corrupt your image file(s), you can re-access them as many times as you wish by following the link on your confirmation email for up to 30 days.
7) You will also be given instant access to your receipt and license agreement in PDF format, so you can download and print them for your own records.