Search by Search ID or Tag or use the Advanced Search
Give a dog a bad name.....
'The trouble is 90% of politicians are giving the other 10% a bad name.'
"Nobody messes with Timid Turtles!"
Tags:gang member, gang members, gang membership, gang, gangs, matching tattoo, matching tattoos, joining a gang, join a gang, joins a gang, jump in, jumped in, jumping in, bad name, bad names, silly name, silly names, tough guy, tough guys, bad title, bad titles, misleading name, misleading names, turtle, turtles
"It was the only domain name they had left."
'It's not working. People are still calling us short, fat, and smelly.'
"Careful, pal! 'Hillbilly' is a word you're not allowed to use unless you are one."
Tags:hillbilly, hillbillies, hill-billy, hill-billies, hill billy, hill billies, stereotypical, stereotype, stereotypes, national stereotype, national stereotypes, insult, insults, rude name, rude names, politically correct, political correctness, politically incorrect, political incorrectness, bad name, bad names
'It's bastards like him that give us a bad name.'
'I hope you realise that this could give us all a really bad name.'
"Don't attack surfers! You're giving us all a bad name and encouraging culling!"
"I've had to change my business name: Potential clients were put off by 'Bear Market'..."
Tags:bear, bears, bull, bulls, bull market, bull markets, bear market, bear markets, public relations, pr, business name, business names, advertise, advertisement, advertises, advertisements, finance, finances, financial advice, financial adviser, financial advisers, stockbroker, stockbrokers, broker, brokers, economic downturn, economic downturns, bad name, bad names
'You know us Piranhas have a really bad name.'
'It's workmanship like this that gives cowboys a bad name.'
'Get the hell back in here! Are you trying to give our firm a bad name?'
'You ticks give the rest of us parasites a bad name!'
'I've never been called a worm in such a caring, endearing way'
'Bankers are giving us a right bad name, you know.'
'Are you quite sure you want to call him Warren,Mr.and Mrs.Peace?'
"No... Last year I opened a combination hobby shop and home remedy store. The cops shut me down."
"I ask you - Wolly and Doodle! What sort of names are they?"