Search by Search ID or Tag or use the Advanced Search
"I'm just a simple man preceded by an inordinately complex reputation."
The Bad Girls Always Hung Out Near The Mood Swings
Tags:mood swing, mood swings, mood-swing, mood-swings, moodswing, moodswings, mood, moods, moody, moodiness, swing, swings, swing set, swing sets, playground, playgrounds, play park, play parks, bad girl, bad girls, bad reputation, bad reputations, reputation, pms, teen, teens, teenager, bad mood, bad moods, grump, grumpiness, grumpy, hormone, hormones, hormonal
"You know, he's not really such a bad fellow once you get a couple of drinks in him!"
Tags:drink, drinks, drinking, drinking buddy, drinking buddies, beer hall, beer halls, frankenstein, villain, villains, monster, monsters, monstrous, bad reputation, bad reputations, mislead, misleads, misleading, rumor, rumors, rumor mill, rumor mills, rumour, rumours, rumour mill, rumour mills, gossip, gossips, gossiping, frankenstein, frankenstein's monster, monster, monsters, monster movie, monster movies
"Seeing that you're an alley cat we're adding a morals clause."
Tags:bad reputation, bad reputations, office, offices, businessman, businessmen, business, businesses, executive, executives, cat, cats, kitty, kitties, kitten, kittens, alley cat, alley cats, tabby cat, tabby cats, moral, morals, morals clause, clauses, contract, contracts, agreement, agreements, discriminate, discrimination, stereotypes, stereotype
'If he couldn't tell a lie, how'd he get so far in politics?'
"I used to be known as Mr. Nice Guy, but I bought my way out."
Tags:business jargon, corporate jargon, corporate culture, businessmen, businessman, mr. nice guy, mr nice guy, bad reputation, bad reputations, good reputation, good reputations, reputation, reputations, office job, office jobs, corporate environment, exec, execs, executive, executives, cut-throat, cut throat, office politics, cutthroat environment, cutthroat, backstabbing, corporate ladder, climbing to the top
"Invest? No offense, but I've read about you guys."
Tags:invest, invests, investment, investments, crook, crooks, investor, investors, hedge fund, hedge funds, hedge fund manager, hedge fund managers, criminal, criminals, thief, thieves, unsavory, unsavoury, distrust, distrusts, distrusting, distrustful, money manager, money managers, stock market, stock, stocks, stocks and bonds, bad reputation, bad reputations, reputation, reputations
'...Those damn drones have been giving us a bad name.'
'The trouble is 90% of politicians are giving the other 10% a bad name.'
"Personally, I feel there is a liberal conspiracy to make Republicans look stupid!"
Tags:us politics, republican, republicans, republican party, gop, mission accomplished, conspiracy, conspiracies, liberal, liberals, democrat, democrats, democratic party, self-harm, self harm, damaging party, part damage, reputation, reputations, bad reputation, bad reputations, embarrassing, embarrassment, embarrass, embarrasses
"I just think it gives us lone wolves a bad name."
'It's good quality oil I tell you! Why doesn't anybody believe me?'
"It was the unsubstantiated rumours that attracted me to you in the first place."
Tags:unsubstantiated rumour, unsubstantiated rumours, unsubstantiated rumor, unsubstantiated rumors, rumour, rumours, rumor, rumors, attraction, gossip, gossips, rumour mill, rumour mills, rumor, mill, rumor mills, gossiper, gossipers, gossiping, date, dates, boyfriend, boyfriends, bad reputation, bad reputations, girlfriends
"Not once in my life, … In School, Marriage, Business… did I ever come out smelling like a rose."
"They don't call me the man who likes to hit people with a piece of wood for no reason."
"To help prevent people from hating lawyers so much, I always send a 'Thank You' card to everyone I sue."
Tags:thank you card, thank you cards, sue, sued, suing, lawsuit, lawsuits, compensation, litigating, litigation, litigations, lawyer, lawyers, attorney, attorneys, popularity, unpopular, professional popularity, unpopular professions, legal representative, legal representatives, bad reputation, bad reputations
"It's bastards like you that give us all a bad name!"
"Doc...Tell Maw that I died with my booties on!"
"He sure pulled the stops out for this one."
"Hey, I'm the Great Satan!"
'Schrader's not much of a hunter.'
'Sorry, miss, but I have to tow it. My repo-tation is on the line.'
Beluga Cruise Lines ensured that its ships would never lose power.
'Branding is essential if you're to survive in the Jungle of modern law...'