Search by Search ID or Tag or use the Advanced Search
Desk Organizers: 'He Said' and 'She Said'.
What do men/women/humans want?
"I thought 'friends with benefits' meant being able to borrow each other's cars."
Eternal Reward For Men Whose Wives Talk Too Much...
'You want me take ANOTHER shower? I took one of those last week!'
'Yes, very. Lance even more jerky, however...'
'Men order. . . women shop.'
'Men pack. Women move.'
'Women pick things up! We take action! We can't stand to see a ball just sitting there in our court collecting dust!'
The Eternal Consequence for Men Not Putting the Seat Down...
'We have irreconcilable differences -- he's a MAN!'
'Just because my friend is dating your sister doesn't mean I'm going to pry into the specifics of their relationship.'
"It says women sleep a half hour a night longer than men."
'You had lunch with Phil today?'
'I control the board.'
'The old one fell apart.'
'Do you, Carol, promise to be the voice of reason in this marriage?'
'It would never work. I'm from Venus, you're from Mars.'
'Women, can't live with 'em, can't live without em.'
"Here's why men are so competitive with us - they know we're going to outlive them."
"Spare me the details of that sex equality stuff, Otto...I'm superior to you period."
"You have to let them win once in a while. Otherwise they are terrible to live with."
Tags:golfer, golfers, golf course, golf courses, golf player, golf players, golf game, golf games, golf club, golf clubs, iron, irons, three iron, three irons, gender role, gender roles, men versus women, men vs women, competitive, competitiveness, rival, rivals, rivalry, rivalries, husband, husbands, wife, wives, male ego, male egos
'And that, in a nutshell, is why men don't understand women.'
"You probably know that, in order to develop the theory of relativity I used only 15% of my brain...With the remaining 85% I tried to understand women...AND I FAILED!"