Contact Information
Toll Free (US/Can): 1-888-880-8357
UK: 01225 789600
Other Countries: +44 1225 789600

hq@cartoonstock.com
Our Cartoons
Our Cartoonists
Our Categories
Our Keywords
Advanced Search
Buying Cartoons
Log in or Sign Up
My Account
My Lightboxes
Pricing
Useful Links
About Us
Contact Us
FAQ
Licensing Agreement
Search Tips
Terms & Conditions
Content Policy
Privacy Policy
Mobile Apps
iOS
App Store

Android
Android

CartoonStock Apps
 

Poorer Cartoons and Comics

Poorer cartoon 1 of 23

poorer cartoon

'The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. That's a wonderful mission statement.'

Search ID:

rde8276

High Res:

1008x1135 (unwatermarked)

Back to top

Poorer cartoon 2 of 23

poorer cartoon

'It goes in cycles, junior. Sometimes, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Sometimes, the rich get richer and the poor stay the same.'

Search ID:

hsc1423

High Res:

2000x2696 (unwatermarked)

Back to top

Poorer cartoon 3 of 23

poorer cartoon

Economic theory office with two boxes on desk - 'the rich get richer' and 'the poor get poorer'.

Search ID:

hsc1627

High Res:

2208x2920 (unwatermarked)

Back to top
Back to top

Poorer cartoon 5 of 23

poorer cartoon

'I've been rich and I've been poor...And I've had accountants who could show me as either.'

Artist:

Edgar Argo

Search ID:

ear0508

High Res:

1968x2680 (unwatermarked)

Back to top

Poorer cartoon 6 of 23

poorer cartoon

'Dad...you're a grown up, you can do anything you want to do...what keeps you from just running wild?' 'Poverty!'

Artist:

Edgar Argo

Search ID:

ear0944

High Res:

2486x2600 (unwatermarked)

Back to top

Poorer cartoon 7 of 23

poorer cartoon

'I put money in the stock market and now I don't have any to put in the supermarket.'

Artist:

Edgar Argo

Search ID:

ear0451

High Res:

2500x2125 (unwatermarked)

Back to top

Poorer cartoon 8 of 23

poorer cartoon

Another Deteriorating Bridge...

Search ID:

efin603

High Res:

1616x2231 (unwatermarked)

Back to top

Poorer cartoon 9 of 23

poorer cartoon

'Economists blame the 'inverted yield curve'...Today the rich got poorer and the poor go richer!'

Search ID:

hsc3605

High Res:

2104x2712 (unwatermarked)

Back to top
Back to top

Poorer cartoon 11 of 23

poorer cartoon

'In sickness or health, for richer or poorer...? Wait a minutes, I didn't bargain for anyone who's so high maintenance.'

Search ID:

hscn111

High Res:

1666x1968 (unwatermarked)

Back to top
Back to top

Poorer cartoon 13 of 23

poorer cartoon

'America is still creating millionaires... of course they once were billionaires!'

Search ID:

rde1004

High Res:

1507x1540 (unwatermarked)

Back to top

Poorer cartoon 14 of 23

poorer cartoon
Back to top
Back to top

Poorer cartoon 16 of 23

poorer cartoon

'Stocks today remained unchanged, on news the rich are getting richer, and the poor poorer, at approximately the same rate...'

Search ID:

hsc3180

High Res:

2104x2624 (unwatermarked)

Back to top
Back to top

Poorer cartoon 18 of 23

poorer cartoon

'The rich get richer, the poorer get poorer..' '..And the comfortably off stay comfortably off!'

Search ID:

mfl0558

High Res:

961x2999 (unwatermarked)

Back to top

Poorer cartoon 19 of 23

poorer cartoon

'I can't do anything about the poor getting poorer, but I'll be glad to keep the rich from getting richer!'

Search ID:

rman5749

High Res:

1696x2100 (unwatermarked)

Back to top

Poorer cartoon 20 of 23

poorer cartoon

'I don't care about the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer -- what worries me is the politicians getting more political.'

Search ID:

rman3092

High Res:

2232x2100 (unwatermarked)

Back to top

Poorer cartoon 21 of 23

poorer cartoon

This is where the rich get richer and the poor get excited!

Search ID:

mfln441

High Res:

1017x3000 (unwatermarked)

Back to top

Poorer cartoon 22 of 23

poorer cartoon

'The 22% tax I understand, but who gets the other 78%?'

Search ID:

wpr0246

High Res:

2074x1700 (unwatermarked)

Back to top

Poorer cartoon 23 of 23

poorer cartoon

"Just ignore him, Jean... It's only my ex husband trying to make me feel guilty!"

Search ID:

mmi0007

High Res:

2986x2221 (unwatermarked)

Back to top

More cartoons with the keyword 'poorer'


;