Reimagine how your teams engage
Whether you collaborate online or off, humor can be a powerful force for promoting meaningful dialogue. With the help of talented New Yorker cartoonists, we work with your team to create cartoons around a topic of your choice. As cartoonists listen in, they draw the insights and points of friction they hear just below the surface. After presenting their rough drafts, your team discusses, collaborates, and laughs with each other to offer suggestions for improving the cartoons and, by association, your goals. This fun and interactive process introduce new perspectives, innovative thinking, and breakthrough ideas.
Cartoonathons can …
- Enliven and refresh your team’s focus.
- Help your team brainstorm new opportunities or solve old problems.
- Bring together people from different teams or offices to establish common ground and improve future collaborations.
- Provide a low-stress way to encourage teams to air points of friction and overcome problems.
Testimonials from past Cartoonathon clients:
Brilliant conversation that is more honest than we’ve heard about the real challenges. Great energy. I want to do this in all my workshops.” — World Bank and Afghan Government Cartoonathon
I’m getting a lot of very positive feedback. Colleagues are describing this as the best training event EVER, that they have attended in their careers at the Bank.” — Charlotte Vuyiswa McClain-Nhlapo, World Bank
Really fantastic, I would say the highlight of my work week.” –International Federation of the Red Cross Cartoonathon on the challenge of working during COVID
Get in touch with us, and we can create a custom Cartoonathon for your team today!
Complete this form or email Trevor@CartoonStock.com.
We’ve Provided Cartoonathons for:
- International Committee of the Red Cross
- The World Bank
- Green Climate Fund
- Adrienne Arsht-Rockefeller Foundation Resilience Center
- Red Cross Red Crescent Climate Centre
- Haileybury Institute
Learn More about Cartoonathons: