Search by Search ID or Tag or use the Advanced Search
'I don't care if you have brought peanuts...you can't feed the MPs...'
"They're worried that the most difficult jobs will be filled by the least competent..." HOUSE OF COMMONS
'The trouble is 90% of politicians are giving the other 10% a bad name.'
No! The new mining bill hasn't passed yet!
'That's nothing new. Thatcher had a similar plan, but she called hers; 'Every man for himself'.'
'Following the referendum defeat, your breakfast will remain continental.'
"When my distinguished colleague refers to the will of the 'people,' does he mean his 'people,' or my 'people'?"
Tags:politics, politician, politicians, government, governments, capitol hill, washington, washington d.c., congress, house of representatives, representative, representatives, congressman, congressmen, senate, senator, senators, united states, us, u.s., united states of america, usa, u.s.a., america, american, will of the people, people, colleague, colleagues, house of commons, house of parliament, member of parliament, member of parliaments, mp, mps, house of lords, parliament, parliaments, united kingdom, great britain, british, westminster, canada, canadian, australia, australian, voter, voters, constituent, constituents
'Delivery for the House of Commons?'
'I didn't know they'd split up.'
MP with wheelbarrow full of cash says: 'Apparently, I can't claim for the wheelbarrow.'
'They say he's as sad as Assad!'
'...Nadine Dorries has sent you a present from Australia. She said as soon as she saw it she thought of you!'
Lib Dem Loonies.
You don't have to be dodgy to work here but it helps.
"Busy? More like overrun - what with MPs in their touchy-feely jostling for promotion hysteria!"
'What's this! Fighting between MP's or is David Haye here?'
Cabinet ministers on the way out.
A House of Lords Reform: 'Please do not take shotguns or dead game into the chamber.'
Ministry of Ministries.
The honourable member from Vancouver....
"I think we're going to need a bigger machine."
Speakers on holiday.
'I would like to forward a motion to end this ceaseless bleating of idiots.'
Britain votes no to Syria intervention.